Improved Biolovision Visualisation
What is iBV?
iBV stands for “Improved Biolovision Visualisation”. It’s a web-app designed to visualize the data from all biolovision websites.
What can I do with iBV?
- Query the database on a specific area by drawing a rectangle on the amp
- View the query on a zoomable map (only available with certain websites: ornitho.ch, ornitho.cat…)
- Create a spreadsheet with the species list from the query
Where to start?
It is now possible to share your map query.
How to do that?
- Simply click on the black square on the map menu to draw the area you would like to search
- This tool will let you query any website: ornitho.ch,de,cat,it,at faune-… (based on the centre of your rectangle)
- Customize your search on the left panel and click on either 3 buttons:
- “View On Map” to view results on a zoomable map (only websites exporting in kml ornitho.ch, cat)
- “Export to CSV” to generate a table of the specie list
- “Go to website” to do normal query for any website